Download the Ring Central app on your PC. On the go, in the office, working remotely wherever you want to communicate or chat, RingCentral gives you the freedom to work and connect however you like
What is the Ring Central PC app?
With Ring Central for PC app, it’s completely free! For the full business communication suite, sign up for RingCentral MVP to get Message, Video, and Phone – all together. Video meetings, conference calls, messaging, and more – download RingCentral for easy, free business communication.
Host or join video meetings, chat with anyone and take calls—all in one free, secure app. Work from everywhere, together. Works with RingCentral MVP or Ring Video.
Work from anywhere with the Ring Central for Windows app. It’s got everything you need to stay connected: team messaging, video meetings, and phone – all in one app.
What does it offer?
- Create teams for projects, specific topics, or departments
- Share links and files with no size or storage limits
- Invite guests from outside your organization for free
- Hold or join HD video meetings
- Join audio through your computer or dial in using local and global numbers
- Collaborate in real-time with screen sharing and whiteboards
- Use one business phone number for calling, SMS, and fax
- Access advanced call options like Call Park, Call Flip, and more
- Route incoming calls efficiently with a multi-level auto attendant
- Windows 10 or above
- Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or above
- Available on iOS and Android
How does it Work
Ring Central for PC app is a hosted Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) provider, which means if you’re looking to have handsets on your employees’ desks, you’ll need SIP phones on-premises to use the service. Alternatively, you can use the RingCentral softphone, which comes in both Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows flavors. This has become an especially popular option with so many people working from home who are unable to take their office SIP phone with them.
The softphone has all the capabilities of a handset, integrates with its mobile apps, and can be used interchangeably with a SIP phone should your users have access to both. That’s as capable a software solution as we’ve seen even from offerings that focus primarily on their softphone, such as Dialpad.
If you’ve got to have a handset, Ring Central for Windows app supports a wide range of desktop VoIP phones from vendors such as Cisco, Polycom, and Yealink. You’ve also got the option to use a generic SIP device, though some functions may not work properly on these platforms, so if possible.
How to Install the Ring Central app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Run the EXE file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator
- You will need to log in using your Google ID, it will give you access to the PlayStore features.
- Search for the Ring Central app and click on the install button.
- The app is now downloaded on your PC and you can use it from the home screen of the emulator.
You can also use the Ring Central app on your smartphone as well.