Use the SafePal app on your PC. This wallet application is a secure, easy-to-use and free application to manage cryptocurrency at your fingertips. In the Safe Pal application, you can store, send and receive crypto at ease, and enjoy the smooth and intuitive user experience.
What is the SafePal PC app?
If you’ve been keeping an eye on the world of crypto hardware wallets, odds are that you’ve heard of SafePal. SafePal for PC app is the first hardware wallet to be backed by Binance, one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world. Powered by the SFP token that was created on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and introduced through Binance LaunchPad, SafePal offers users a full end-to-end crypto wallet experience.
SafePal for Windows app provides a robust and user-friendly platform to secure, store, and conveniently manage digital assets. Also, it offers the first hardware wallet to be backed by Binance. It serves over two million users across more than 140 countries using a variety of unique hardware and software wallets. Plus, assets across several wallets can be paired with the App. Furthermore, not only does the wallet allow its users to secure and manage their crypto, but it also facilitates trading and token swaps.
What does it offer?
The Safe Pal Dex is an AMM (Automated Market Maker) that allows token swaps across different blockchains; the most prominent are Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Binance Smart Chain. There are also staking options built within the Safe Pal Earn feature, which will be implemented in Q1 of this year. The app also functions as an on-ramp and will let you buy crypto using credit cards, bank transfers, IDEAL, BanContact, EPS, GiroPay, and SofortBanking methods.
SafePal’s SFP token is the native cryptocurrency powering the SafePal ecosystem. The SFP token was the 18th project to launch through the Binance Launchpad, this time introducing a new launchpad format. Binance decided to use a new Launchpad subscription model, in which BNB holders could commit their BNB to the SFP token launch event. Binance then took a snapshot of the average amount of the participant’s holdings over the six-day launch period. The amount of SFP tokens allocated was determined by “the ratio of their committed BNB against the total committed BNB by all participating users”.
- This cryptocurrency wallet application is a decentralized application. The mnemonic phrase is stored by users. The app does not read or store sensitive account information including private key and mnemonic phrase.
- The application is designed and developed by the top security architects in the industry. It adopts advanced security protocol to make sure that your asset is always safeguarded. We will update this application regularly. Please update it in time.
|Developer||Safe Pal Wallet|
How to Install the SafePal app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the SafePal app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the SafePal app on your smartphone as well.
What is SafePal for PC app used for?
The app provides a robust and user-friendly platform to secure, store, and conveniently manage digital assets. Also, the app offers the first hardware wallet to be backed by Binance. It serves over two million users across more than 140 countries using a variety of unique hardware and software wallets.
How do I use SafePal for Windows app wallet?
- Step 1: Download & Install the Safe Pal Wallet Application.
- Step 2: Setup the App.
- Step 3: Create a Software Wallet.
- Step 4: Transfer Crypto Assets into your Software Wallet.
- Step 5: Add Other Coins/Tokens onto your Software Wallet Display.