Splice app makes it easy to create fully customized and professional videos now on the big screens as we help you download Splice Video Editor for PC and Laptop, as well as shed light on the Splice app features.
Splice Video Editor Features
As the name suggests, Splice Video Editor is a simple and quick solution to produce fully customizable and professional videos. Trim clips, add music, modify speed, or create slideshows; the Splice software allows you to do it everything to make your films ideal.
Consider Splice Video Editor to be a comprehensive movie creator; you can easily alter the speed, instantly add music, titles, or texts, and much more. In terms of music, the Splice app has a library of over 400 tracks that you may utilize in your videos.
You can even change the volume of your music. When it comes to editing, you can begin by importing photographs and videos and adjusting the length to your liking.
Then there’s the user-friendly timeline, which makes editing a breeze. You can easily organize and mix your images, as well as combine clips and photos to make professional-looking videos. You can use the Merger & Joiner function to quickly produce a montage, slideshow, or stop-motion video.
Similarly, you can use the ‘Fit the right aspect ratio’ function to produce masterpieces with perfect sizes for your social media platforms such as Instagram and TikTok.
You can also vary the speed to create slow-motion videos as well as fast-motion edits such as timelapse and hyperlapse. Aside from that, you may add text to photographs and videos and experiment with fonts, color, size, and effects. When you’ve finished editing, you can export high-quality videos.
- Download VMX Video Editor for PC, Windows and Mac
- Filmr Video & Photo Editor for PC, Windows and macOS
As for the app, the interface is user-friendly, you can easily access the features. To put it into simple words, Splice Video Editor, with its wide range of features, appears to be a promising video editing platform. On top of that, it is free and you can easily get it on your handheld devices via app stores. Head over to the section below if you want to learn whether you can download Splice Video Editor for PC or not.
Can I Use Splice Video Editor on Windows and Mac?
Splice Video Editor is a powerful video editing platform that comes with tons of filters, special effects, and tools that you can use to make stunning videos. It is an easy-to-use app and is free, which makes it an appealing option. Coming to the big question, yes, you can install and use the Splice Video Editor app on your PCs and Laptops, however, the process is slightly different. On handheld devices, you can easily install the Splice Video Editor app via Google Play and iTunes. The same, however, cannot be said for PCs and Laptops.
Because PCs and laptops run Windows and OS X, you cannot install the software directly. However, there is a workaround that includes utilizing the same Android version of the Splice Video Editor app.
To run Android apps on PC, you must first have an Android OS platform installed. And here is where emulators come in. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Emulators, we have included information about Android Emulators as well as the installation method in the section below.
How to set up an Android Emulator
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website.
- You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Splice Video Editor for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Splice Video Editor via google play search.
- Next, click on the Splice app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Splice Video Editor under the ‘Apps’ section.