Following this guide, you can download Stock Market Simulator for PC or Laptop and develop market insight via Stock Market Simulator app as it brings real-time data and learning platform with virtual money.
About Stock Market Simulator
Get an insight into stocks and learn how the market works with the Stock Market Simulator. You can get access to real-time data and can stimulate buy & sell shares of more than 7000 stocks. Given that the app uses real-time data, you can learn a great deal about the stock market, the way it operates, and how to make insightful decisions at the right time.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Stock Market Simulator is an app you can do paper trading in. And since you deal with virtual money, you have got nothing to lose. In terms of features, you can create watchlists, add your favorite stocks to these watchlists, and keep track of stocks. You can create your own portfolio and see the transaction with a single click, that’s how easy it is.
There is a dark mode for the night owls, which you can turn at your convenience. Aside from that, there are articles on the companies and weekly reports that you can consult. In addition, you can read the latest news related to the industry and get an insight. In short, you have a platform where you can learn about trading stocks and market analysis, all with virtual money.
- Download TradingView for PC, Windows 10 and macOS
- Download Binance for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and macOS
Stock Market Simulator is free-to-install and you can easily get on your handheld devices via app stores. You can also learn to download Stock Market Simulator for PC on Windows and Mac devices, following the sections below.
How to use Stock Market Simulator on Windows and macOS
While Stock Market Simulator may not be an actual platform where you can trade in stocks, it certainly provides an insight into how stock works. Since Stock Market Simulator is designed for Android OS, you can easily install it on your handheld devices quite easily via Google Play. As for PC or Laptop, the process is slightly different as we have explained below.
Basically, you can make use of the Android version of the Stock Market Simulator app and somehow install it on PCs and Laptops. This way you will able to use the app on big screens. Now coming to the ‘somehow’ part, you can run the app via an Emulator and for your ease, we have listed the instructions to help you with the process.
Setting up Android Emulator
As for Emulators, these are virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Android Emulator as a third-party app that you can install on top of Windows and OS X systems. This enables you to use Android-based apps on PCs and Laptops. In other words, with an Emulator set, you can install and use Stock Market Simulator on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. And here’s how you can set up an Emulator on your PCs and Laptops.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Stock Market Simulator for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Stock Market Simulator via google play search.
- Next, click on the Stock Market Simulator app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Stock Market Simulator under the ‘Apps’ section.
Stock Market Simulator will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Stock Market Simulator for PC installation, reach us via comments.