Use for free Stradivarius for PC – Windows 11, Mac

0

Want to use the Stradivarius app on your PC. In this article, we will let you know how you can use the app on your PC. Stradivarius app is one of the best shopping app for women in the market.

Stradivarius for Mac

What is the Stradivarius PC app?

It seeks to understand and interpret the latest trends and developments in fashion to allow young men and women to express themselves comfortably regardless of the occasion.

Stradivarius for PC teams of dedicated designers embrace change, translating current trends into new and innovative styles that excite and inspire.

Originally a family-owned women’s fashion brand, Stradivarius joined Inditex in 1999 and within a year entered three new international markets.

Stradivarius for Windows was developed in 1994 by the Catalan Triquell family with an innovative concept for fashion in Barcelona, Spain. In 1999 Inditex purchased 90% of Stradivarius shares for €108 million and the remaining 10% in 2005, keeping Jordi Triquell, son of the founder, Francisco Triquell, as director.

One of the most characteristic symbols of the company is the treble clef which in the former logo is standing out for the substitution of the first “S” of the name for a treble clef, while for recent logos it is in front of the name.

Stradivarius app on Windows

Features

Choose the best items for putting together on-trend and comfortable outfits every day. You can also create lists of trendy items, pay in-store and find the stores closest to you. With the Stradivarius app, you can shop for women’s fashion clothing and accessories, put together the best outfits for each season, create lists of items from the catalog, modify your customer profile and search for the nearest Stradivarius store.

  • STORE GEOLOCATION. Find your nearest stores by activating the location on your device.
  • QR CODE and VOICE SEARCH. Find the product you are looking for by scanning the QR code that you’ll find on the product label or using the voice search to find it.
  • FOLLOW-UP NOTIFICATIONS Activate push notifications to keep up to date with news as well as know first-hand when your order will arrive.
  • WISHLIST Add items to your wish list.
  • PURCHASES ONE CLICK AWAY Save your credit/debit card to make your purchase with just one click.
  • MANAGE YOUR CUSTOMER PROFILE Through the app you can manage your personal details for making purchases: addresses, favorite stores, and any fashion bookings you’ve made at physical stores.
Stradivarius app PC download

How to Install the Stradivarius app on Windows and Mac

  1. Install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
  3. Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
  4. Search for the Stradivarius app and click on the install button.
  5. Enter your Google Id to start the download process of the app.

You can also use the Stradivarius app on your smartphone as well.

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here