Download the SX Video Player app on your PC. A Video Player with the device default decoder for decoding, thus ensuring the speed and effectiveness of the video for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
What is the SX Video Player PC app?
Gone are the days when we had to convert a video to a low-quality file format to view it on our mobile. Well, you can still do that but nowadays, video players take advantage of powerful hardware in our smartphones and can play almost all video file formats. With the best Android video players installed on your smartphone, you’ve got a portable theater in your pocket — especially if you’re toting around one of the best big phones.
Video content is sharper than ever, with 4K and 8K supported on some phones. You’ll want a video player that can keep up with the times. Android’s open architecture and app marketplace make it easy to replace stock video players with any one of a number of excellent video apps, allowing you to get just the features you need.
SX Video Player for PC is a format app specially designed to be a fully-featured movie app. SX Video Player is a free multimedia player for Android Customize the video frame currently playing Select multiple video files and play.
Why you Should use the SX Video Player on Windows
SX Video Player for Windows can play high-definition videos, including 1080p and 4K video formats without a glitch. It features an amazing pop-up playback feature using which you can watch videos on a floating screen while you can simultaneously use other apps. Best HD Video Player with the device default decoder for decoding, thus ensuring the speed and effectiveness of the video for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos. HD Movie Player supports almost all video formats including AVI, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, 3GP, M4V, MOV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc, just depends on your device decoder.
You can even resize the video playing screen and access video playback controls while on the floating window. It supports all popular video/audio formats and codecs along with support for External Codec Pack, which can be applied using Settings.
Unlike other Android video player apps here, SX Videos Player for PC one has a very simple UI with fewer but necessary options. However, it is no less when it comes to video playback. IT has all the necessary features such as hardware and software video decoding, gesture-based control, subtitle support, background video playback.
Volume, brightness, and playing progress are easy to control. Videos can be viewed as a list or in a grid and sorted by name, date, and size. The app is free with in-app purchases.
- Automatically recognize all video playback files on your phone.
- Plays all the video formats smoothly, supports HD, full HD and 4k videos.
- Floating play window
- Small size, small memory usage and High Efficiency playback
- Quick start
- List all the video files and find them quickly
- Browse files and folders in storage
- Swipe controls for volume
- Support auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments.
- Support to change theme of app, background theme.
- Easy take video Screen shoot when play back
- Remember recent video play history
- Rename Your Video Files.
- Adjust Equalizer; get the best fit sound Effects.
- Easy Volume control in video playing.
|Name||SX Video Player|
|Developer||Prisha App World|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
How to Install the SX Video app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the SX Video app and click on the install button.
- Enter your Google Id to start the download process of the app.
You can also use the SX Video app on your smartphone as well.