Looking to download and use the ThopTV app on your PC? You have come to the right place. Today we will discuss a method that is going to help us in downloading an Android app on your PC.
You might have a question as to how will you be able to use the ThopTV app on your Windows and Mac devices, as the app has been made exclusively for the Android system. Well, this is the question we are going to try and answer today so without further discussion let’s jump to the method.
How to Install the ThopTV app on Windows and Mac
For this, you will be needing an Android emulator. An Android emulator is software that allows you to use an Android app on your PC.
Install the ThopTV app on Windows
- On your Windows PC, you can install the BlueStacks emulator from this LINK.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen of your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and log in using your Google ID.
- Download the ThopTV APK.
- Drag and drop the ThopTV APK onto the BlueStacks emulator. It will be installed.
- Now open ThopTV inside BlueStacks and start watching whatever you want.
Now the ThopTV app will be downloaded on your PC and you can now use it without any worries.
Also if you are not familiar with the BlueStacks you can read about it more in our official guide HERE.
Install the ThopTV app on Mac
- Go to the NoxPlayer emulator official website. Install the iPadian on your computer now.
- Now that you’ve downloaded the NoxPlayer to your computer, all you have to do is double-click it.
- After that, you must finish the installation process. Now launch the NoxPlayer application.
- Download an APK of ThopTV from a trusted source on the internet.
- Drag and drop the apk on the home screen of the emulator to complete the installation of the app.
Install the ThopTV app on Windows 11
There is a method circulating around the internet through which you can use the PlayStore app on your PC bypassing the Windows app Store. We have tried the method and it does not seem to work and made the working Windows 11 not good.
The app certainly is not available on the Windows official app Store so the above method for windows is what you can use to enjoy the ThopTV app on your Windows 11 PC.
About the ThopTV PC app
The app is the best choice when it comes to watching free movies, TV shows, and any other kind of entertainment. The application lists TV channels and shows from over a dozen countries & regions. Not only that, but the app also lists Radio channels and Web TV series.
When you open the ThopTV for PC application for the first time, it welcomes you with a UI flooded with movies and live TV channels. You can choose channels like YouMovies, WhatMovies, Oyster Movies, and many others that bring many new and old movies right on your screen.
All of the movie sources further enlist various servers to load a movie. If one source doesn’t work, you can quickly switch to another. The same goes for live TV channels and radio channels too.
The TV channels load in a fine resolution but the movie resolution can be a bit problematic. Not all movies are available in HD resolution, but given the kind of content on the platform, it makes perfect sense for the app not to have high-resolution pieces of entertainment.
Since this is a streaming application, it’s bound to consume a large amount of your internet data. While you use the app to watch something, make sure that you’re connected to a WiFi connection.
If you have any privacy concerns while using the ThopTV application, you can leverage it with the help of a VPN application.