Download the TLS Tunnel VPN app on your PC. It is a free VPN that aims to cross barriers imposed by internet providers and governments, and to guarantee privacy, freedom and anonymity to users.
What is the TLS Tunnel PC app?
TLS Tunnel VPN is a free, incredibly simple app to browse the Internet privately and securely. The beautiful TLS Tunnel for PC app protects your online privacy, lets you access your favorite websites & apps, and secures your connection on public WiFi hotspots.
Try the VPN for free with 500MB of browsing data every month. No credit card required. In-app purchases available for premium plans, which give you unlimited data.
Remember that TLS Tunnel is completely free, but with the Private Server option, if you don’t have your own server, you can pay to have access to third party servers, keep in mind that it is not responsible for private servers, so in case of problems with private servers, contact the server owner.
WHAT DOES TLS Tunnel app DO?
Put simply, by using this VPN you can browse from anywhere with peace of mind knowing that your online activity is more private from hackers, ISPs, and advertisers.
HOW DOES it WORK?
How does TLS work? TLS uses a combination of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, as this provides a good compromise between performance and security when transmitting data securely. The session key is then used for encrypting the data transmitted by one party, and for decrypting the data received at the other end.
HOW CAN I TRUST this VPN?
Your browsing habits are personal and shouldn’t be trusted to just anyone. It is the first VPN service in the world to be independently audited by a 3rd party. You can feel confident that we deliver on our promise to secure your data.
- One-tap connect: App so simple, a bear could use it
- Trustworthy: Along with a strict no-logging policy, we’re the only consumer VPN app to have completed a 3rd party, public security audit
- No logging. Your browsing stays private
- Grizzly-grade security: the app uses strong AES-256 bit encryption by default. Weaker encryption isn’t even an option
- Global VPN network: With servers in 22+ countries and lightning-fast speeds, access the websites and apps you love. Anytime, anywhere
- Helpful support that always responds within 24 hours
|Version required||Android 5.0 and up|
How to Install the TLS Tunnel app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be then asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the TLS Tunnel app
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
You can use the TLS Tunnel VPN app on your smartphone as well.
Is TLS tunnel for PC VPN safe?
The SSL/TLS tunnel is one of the weakest areas within computer security, as it only protects data as it goes from machine to machine, and does little to protect a proxy being setup on either end of the tunnel.
What is TLS tunnel?
It is an app that uses a simple protocol called TLSVPN. It can also generate a unique internal IP for each user who’s connected, allowing communication between people on the same server. Its interface is very simple, with all its services listed on a single drop-down menu.
What is TLS vs SSL?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is the successor protocol to SSL. TLS is an improved version of SSL. It works in much the same way as the SSL, using encryption to protect the transfer of data and information. The two terms are often used interchangeably in the industry although SSL is still widely used.