Download the Too Good To Go app on your PC. Join millions of food waste warriors by downloading the app – the world’s number 1 app for fighting food waste. Pick up delicious meals and ingredients from local stores.
What is the Too Good to Go PC app?
Too Good To Go is an app that connects restaurants and hungry customers. Restaurants and bakeries all over the world produce a lot of food every day. Some of it is thrown out. Too Good To Go for PC is a platform that helps restaurants and cafes sell the food that is.
What does it offer?
When you open the app, you’re greeted by a list of coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and bakeries in your general area with leftovers to sell. You don’t know what leftovers, exactly, though the app offers loose categories — “meal,” “groceries,” “baked goods” — and there is room for restaurants to add elective details. But most of the time, you’re getting what the app calls a Surprise Bag, which means you’re flying blind: You know the place and the price — generally one-third of whatever it would be under normal circumstances — and the time you’re supposed to pick it up. The rest is up to fate. It’s like a cross between a CSA and geocaching.
How does it Work?
- 1) Restaurants will, in the end of the day, see how much extra bread/chicken tikka masala/chocolate they have left.
- 2) In order to get rid of the food, they will open an ad on the app.
- 3) With the Google Maps function implemented in the app, customers can easily locate restaurants that sell the food.
- 4) All the food is discounted. It helps people to buy cheap dinner, and it helps restaurants to sell all their food.
- 5) You get a cheap dinner. The restaurant will be able to sell all their food. The planet will be happy as this is a very sustainable way of pushing “leftovers” to consumers.
Too Good To Go has 40,000 partners, ranging from major grocery stores to small, independent restaurants, bakeries, and coffee shops, Lykke says. To join, the company charges an administrative fee of 39 euros (about $42, £34 or AU$68) per year, and a small fee per meal that it saves. If no one buys meals through the app, the restaurant is not charged.
While consumers use the app, it is really a complex service: When the company expands to a new country, it puts in place a team of 20 to 80 people, depending on the size of that country, to work on getting restaurants and stores
|Name||Too Good To Go|
|Developer||Too Good To Go apps|
|Category||Food & Drink|
How to Install the Too Good to Go app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID
- Search for the Too Good to Go app and click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
You can also use the Too Good to Go app on your smartphone as well.
What does Too Good To Go for PC app do?
Too Good To Go for Windows is a free app that allows you to purchase unsold food from top eateries at the end of service, to prevent it from being thrown away. This means you get high-quality food at a great price and do some good for the planet. … In fact, 8% of all greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Is the app legit?
If you are looking to not only save money but also help to decrease food waste then you will love the food waste app Too Good To Go. the platform allows restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets to sell their food that would normally go to waste for a dramatically reduced price.