Download the Unity VPN app on your PC. If you are looking for a way to use this amazing VPN app on your PC then you have come to the right place. Just follow the steps discussed below to get the app on your PC.
What is the Unity VPN PC app?
Unity VPN has the trust of the people. With over ten million users worldwide including Singapore, this VPN service is the best of the best. This VPN provider has one of the largest and most well-connected server fleets.
Users around the world may not need to worry about certain things such as bad quality videos, buffering, and a lot of loading time, as Unity VPN is fast and effective when it comes to connectivity. The service is Germany-Romania based and the servers keep on upgrading with time.
The people of Singapore find it difficult to access restricted content and websites, which includes streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu etc. Singaporeans using the Globe internet can connect to Unity VPN, unblock such websites, and enjoy. The IP is masked and the reallocation of the server is hidden behind the protective layer of the VPN.
Unity owns one of the massive VPN networks in the industry. Connect to 6500+ secure VPN servers located in 100+ locations worldwide. Each PureVPN server runs on a dedicated 10Gigabit connection that gives you a VPN connection speed that’s hard to beat.
It allows connecting up to 10 different devices with one VPN account so that you enjoy full peace of mind with every internet device under your possession.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Split tunneling to route specific apps via VPN.
- Works seamlessly with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers.
- Intelligent recommendation of the best VPN server for you to connect.
- City Selection to connect to the specific city of a country.
- OpenVPN protocol for top-notch security.
- Auto redial on disconnection.
- Easily reconnect to your recently connected locations.
- Mark a location as a favorite to easily connect to it.
How to Install the Unity VPN app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to download an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator
- Complete the Installation of the emulator on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Unity VPN app.
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
Also, use the Unity VPN app on your smartphone as well.
Can you be tracked if you use Unity VPN app?
No, your web traffic and IP address can’t be tracked anymore. The VPN encrypts your data and hides your IP address by routing your connection requests through a VPN server. If anyone tries to track them, they’ll just see the VPN server’s IP address and complete gibberish.
Can I leave a VPN on all the time?
In most circumstances, you should leave your VPN switched on to remain protected from snoopers and hackers—particularly if your online activity involves sharing sensitive information, or transferring money, while connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot.