Download the Untappd app on your PC. Discover and share great beers, breweries, and venues with your friends, while earning badges for exploring beers of different styles and countries.
About the Untappd PC app?
With the ubiquity of smartphones, if you visit a restaurant you are almost always able to find the menu just a tap away. If you are a fan of craft beer or other alcoholic beverages, you know that in many cases, the menu for these can be longer than the food menu. Since most restaurants almost never list the available drinks on their online menus, you must seek another source if you want to read your drink menu without the aid of a sighted companion or OCR technology.
Untappd for PC is a geosocial networking service and mobile phone application founded by Greg Avola and Tim Mather.
The app provides a platform for users to rate the beer they are consuming, earn badges, share pictures of their beers, review tap lists from nearby venues, see what beers their friends are drinking, comment on checked-in beers, and ask the app to suggest similar beverages.
How does it work?
The primary use of Untappd for Windows app is to check in the beers that you try. You can rate them, take photos of them, and comment on the beer. Untappd also collects and offers information about venues. Verified venues generally provide their beer menus through the app.
You can follow a venue to learn about any new beers added to their menu or events that they will be hosting. In these cases, Untappd will send you a notification alerting you to any menu or event additions.
- Easily discover new beers and bars near your location
- See where your friends are drinking and meet up with them
- Personalized beer recommendations based on the tastes of you and your friends
- Find where you can get a specific beer nearby
- Share ratings, reviews and photos of your favorite beers with your friends
- Post your activity and photos to your Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare
- Create a wish list of beers you want to try in the future
- Unlock a variety of badges for trying different styles and place
- Untappd reminds you to please drink responsibly.
There’s no free plan, but you may get a free trial in some cases. In order to use Untappd for Business, you have to request a sales demo, take the demo, and then pay. If you’re unsure of whether Untappd for Business is a good fit for your business, you could request monthly billing or ask for a free trial.
It’s the go-to for seasoned veterans and beginners alike. It’s easy to use, fun to update, and probably the most expansive beer app there is — socially speaking. You can keep track of your own beer-drinking habits, see where your friends are drinking, and get the hot take on a beer before you order.
|Name||Untappd – Discover Beer|
|Category||Food & Drink|
How to Install the Untappd app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Run the Exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the Untappd app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the Untappd app on your smartphone as well.
What is Untappd for PC app?
Untappd for Windows app is a geosocial networking service and mobile phone application founded by Greg Avola and Tim Mather that allows its users to check in as they drink beers, and share these check-ins and their locations with their friends.
How does Untappd for PC app make money?
As a publishing platform, the Platforms’s revenue was based upon integrated advertising techniques, such as “sponsored badges” that app users could earn for using the platform and for instance trying out five different IPAs. The company also does in-app promotions with festivals throughout the world