Following this guide, you can now download Vflix for PC or Laptop and stream your favorite movies, Tv, and favorite shows with the Vflix app now on the big screens.
Vflix App PC Features
Vflix is a free streaming platform where you can discover and watch your favorite movies, tv shows for free. Not only that, but you can also watch live Tv channels without having to sign up. That’s how simple and easy it is to use the Vflix app.
In terms of features, you have the app classified into different sections. You have a section for movies where you can discover and watch movies from different genres.
Whether you like action movies enjoy comedy, horror movies, drama, or any other mainstream genre, you can stream movies of different genres quite easily. As for live tv, you have a wide range of channels including Shorts TV, Stadium HD, Tigo Sports, FYI Channel HD, History HD, Vice HD, and more. Aside from that, there is a favorites section where you can add movies and come back to watch whenever you like.
- Download Xfinity Stream for PC, Windows 10 and OS X
- Download Fios TV for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
You have a subtitled version of the movies so you can watch foreign movies. It is a free-to-install app and you can easily install it on handheld devices via app stores. Head over to the section below to download Vflix for PC on Windows and Mac devices.
How to use Vflix App on Windows and macOS
When it comes to the entertainment platforms where you can stream your favorite movies and watch Tv series, the bigger the screens you use these platforms on the better the viewing experience.
And this may intrigue you to install and use the app on the big screens of PCs and Laptops. While it is possible, note that the process is slightly different from the handheld devices.
On handheld devices, you can easily install the app via Google Play, given the app is originally designed for the Android platform. Now coming to the PCs and Laptops, these devices are powered by Windows and OS X systems and there isn’t any PC version that you can install right away. Having said that, there is a way around and you can use the same Android version of the app on big screens.
Setting up the Android Emulator
To install or run an Android app on a PC or Laptop, you need an Android OS platform. And that’s where the Emulators come in. These are basically virtual machines that emulate the Android OS. Think of an Emulator as a third-party app that you can easily install on top of Windows and OS X systems.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Vflix for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Vflix via google play search.
- Next, click on the app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Vflix under the ‘Apps’ section.
Vflix app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Vflix for PC installation, reach us via comments.