Download the Vision+ app on your PC. Can’t get enough of watching movies and TV shows? Want to learn more about the videos’ fascinating details? The most recent news, insider information, directors, casts, and crews
What is the Vision+ PC app?
MNC Group owns Vision+, an Indonesian over-the-top video streaming service. The Vision+ for PC app, which launched on January 15, 2020, features free-to-air and premium channels, live streaming, video on demand, original series, television and dramas, movies, sports, and international channels.
Vision+ for Windows app invites you to enjoy more by watching your favorite local and premium channels, including sports broadcasts, box office movies, entertainment shows, dramas, 120+ channels*, and many more, anytime and anywhere.
Thousands of hours of Indonesian and international films and TV series from various genres such as comedy, romance, family, action, horror, and more are available for you to watch whenever and however you want.
Vision+ also understands that you are mobile and busy, which is why it offers to Catch Up TV, a feature that allows you to replay TV shows from up to 7 days ago.
It’s only natural that we get confused about what to choose when there are so many excellent options. Vision +, on the other hand, eliminates the need to think about what to catch and play. With the editor’s notes and recommendations, international critics’ ratings, intuitive search functions, and over 400 genres, it simply makes finding the movies or series you love easier more fun, and more satisfying.
What does the app offer?
Vision+ for PC app acquired the rights to the Bundesliga and the UEFA Youth League from Super Soccer TV on January 13, 2020. Vision+ acquired the WWE rights previously held by MNC Sports on March 27, 2020. After a two-year hiatus, WWE broadcasts have returned to Indonesia. It acquired the rights to carry select HBO and Cartoon Network channels and films from WarnerMedia Asia in July 2020. The platform also has the rights to the National Football League in September 2020.
Most of the people are with more than one communication device or gadget. So, whether you use a smartphone, tablet, computer, or television to watch the video, all you need to do is select the device you prefer and you can pick up where you left off even if you switch to a different device. At the tip of your finger, you can choose whether to pause, play, or stop a video, as well as when and where you want to continue. Yes, it’s that easy.
- Directly play dozens of games from various genres in the Vision+ app. All Vision+ games are simple and free to play on smartphones, desktop computers, and smart TVs. You can also win exciting prizes in in-game competitions on it.
- On Vision+ for Windows app, you can download all of your favorite movies, serials, and original series. Download now and watch later when you have time.
- Watch the most up-to-date news! We offer live news streaming on iNews, KompasTV, TVOne, Berita Satu, MNC News HD, IDX Channel, SEA Today, Aljazeera, RT, France 24, DW, TRT World, and other channels.
- The app offers live sports streaming and E-Sport programmes! Soccer Channel, MNC Sport, and SPOTV channels are available for well-known events such as MotoGP, Football, futsal, BWF Badminton, Wimbledon Tennis, WorldSBK, Formula E, and Golf, among others.
How to Install the Vision+ app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and log in using your Google ID.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator and open it.
- Serch for the Vision+ app and click on the install button to start the process.
You can also use the Vision+ app on your smartphone as well.