Download the Vivitar Smart Home app on PC. Keep a check on your home and office with the all-new Vivitar app. if you are curious to use the app on your PC you have come to the right place.
What is the Vivitar Smart Home PC app?
Not too long ago, having video surveillance equipment installed in your home as a security measure was seen as a drastic, expensive endeavor to take on. Nowadays, with the accessibility and affordability of technology, actually NOT having some form of video cameras installed seems like an odd decision to make as a homeowner. Advances in technology have allowed for major advancements (along with significant reductions in costs) in video camera quality, recording capability and, importantly, affordability.
Security cameras aren’t limited to the protection of a home, they can also allow you to check in on your kids while you’re at work. Often times families with a set of working parents find themselves in a predicament when their child gets out of school in the mid-afternoon. With a camera security system, a parent can always check in on their children from work by using the remote monitoring feature of the system.
Vivitar Smart Home for PC app provides you with one of the most stable user experience. You can now control your camera remotely as well as have a conversation with other people. You data is stored locally and on the cloud storage and only you have access to that so your private data is also secured. You can use the app even when you are not connected to the internet.
Why do you need the Vivitar Smart home for Windows app
Let’s say you and your colleagues are at a trade show. You’ve invested a ton of time and money into making sure your booth is one of the best around. If you’re there for multiple days, then you may not feel 100% secure about leaving your booth on the premises overnight. With the Vivitar camera, It can provide you with our Trade Show Video so you can get peace of mind while you’re not physically there at your booth.
This video surveillance system is portable and easy to set up, which means if you’re on a long business trip, you can quickly set up and take down this security camera system.
Having a surveillance system deter people from theft and vandalism. Not only that, but if they do decide to go through with it, you’ll have concrete evidence of who did it and when. This can save you a lot of hassle when you need to provide evidence for police investigations.
Features- Vivitar Smart Home for Windows
- No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
- Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
- Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
- Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
- Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
- A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
- Time-lapse: Time lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
- Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
How to Install the Vivitar app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator, it is already installed on the emulator.
- You will be required to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Vivitar Smart Home app, click on the install button to start the download process.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.
How do I connect my Vivitar Smart Home camera to my phone?
Go to your phone’s settings menu, and make sure that your phone is connected to a 2.4GHz WIFI network. Open your Vivitar Smart Security 2 app. Choose to add a device, and In the Add Device screen, select to add a Smart Camera
How do I get my Vivitar camera to work?
Open the Vivitar Smart Home Security app. Along with the bottom, select Devices.
Add Vivitar Camera to App
- Tap IP Cameras.
- You’ll be presented with a list of cameras. Select your specific device from the list.
- Register or Sign in to complete the setup.
- Your device is now added. You may now configure it from within the app.
What is Vivitar used for?
Vivitar Corporation is a manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of photographic and optical equipment originally based in Santa Monica, California. Since 2008, the Vivitar name serves as Sakar International’s house brand for digital imaging, optics, mobile accessories, and audio products.