Here’s how you can download VMX Video Editor for PC or Laptop and use the free VMX Video Editor app now on the big screens to add transitions, effects, and add music to make your photos and videos perfect.
VMX Video Editor Features
VMX Video Editor is one of the best video editing platforms with a wide range of features that you can use to make your videos perfect. From cutter to trimmer and slideshow maker to splitter, you have all the tools one may require to edit your videos. Now before we get over to the installation section, let’s dive into the features and see what VMX Video Editor has to offer.
Starting with the basics, you have a wide range of filters, special effects, add photos, music, and texts to your videos. You can start with the simple videos and step up to advanced videos. There is a dedicated photo slideshow maker that you can use to combine photos, merge videos with photos, and add audio to create a slideshow with music. Also, you have a Chroma key Video Editor for blue and green screen videos.
Aside from that, you have layer-based editing with timeline support that you can use to merge, add text, and filters to your videos. VMX Video Editor features keyframe animation, which basically helps you add movement to any objects such as images, effects, texts, and stickers. Moreover, you have a video converter, compressor, cropper, and similar features.
- Download Motion Ninja for PC, Windows 10 and macOS
- Download Node Video for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS X
To sum it all up, you have a wide range of features that make the VMX Video Editor app quite promising. It is free to use and you can get it easily via app stores. Head over to the section below if you want to learn whether you can download VMX Video Editor for PC or not.
Can I Use VMX Video Editor on Windows and macOS?
VMX Video Editor brings in tons of editing tools, filters, and effects that you can use to make perfect videos. Coming to the big question, yes, you can install and use VMX Video Editor on your Windows and macOS systems. However, the process is slightly different as we have explained below. On handheld devices, you can easily install the VMX Video Editor app via Google Play and iTunes.
Since PCs and Laptops are powered by Windows and OS X systems, and there isn’t any PC version, you cannot install the app as you would on a handheld device. An easy way to install and use the VMX Video Editor app on big screens is by using the Android version of the app and run it using an Android Emulator. For ease, we have shed light on the Emulators and the installation process.
How to set up the Android Emulator
For newbies, Android Emulators are basically third-party apps that you can easily set up on top of Windows and OS X systems. Think of an Emulator as a virtual machine that emulates the Android OS, providing the Android OS platform on PCs and Laptops. This enables you to install and use the VMX Video Editor app on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered MacBook/iMac devices. And here’s how you can set up the Emulator yourselves.
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install VMX Video Editor for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for VMX Video Editor via google play search.
- Next, click on the VMX Video Editor app icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find VMX Video Editor under the ‘Apps’ section.
VMX Video Editor app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with VMX Video Editor for PC installation, reach us via comments.