Here’s how you can download Warp VPN for PC or Mac and bypass internet restrictions to access sites/apps using Cloudflare’s 18.104.22.168 Warp VPN app now on the big screens.
Cloudflare’s Warp VPN Features
Cloudflare 22.214.171.124 Warp VPN is one of the best virtual private network or proxy services that you can use to bypass internet restrictions. It makes your internet browsing experience more secure and safe.
Whether you are into gaming or want to use a blocked app, Warp VPN has got you covered. It makes use of masking to replace the real IPs of connected devices with virtual ones, thereby allowing you to bypass geo-restrictions and access the blocked sites and apps.
With the Warp VPN app, you can use apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. even if the government or your ISP has restricted it. It uses a modern and optimized protocol that helps with the speed and reliability of the connection.
Warp VPN is quite easy to install and connect to, you can choose from a wide range of servers distributed in various countries, which gamers find quite useful.
As for security, Warp VPN uses encryption to protect the data you transmit over the internet from prying eyes. At the same time, it protects your device from security threats like malware, phishing, crypto-mining, etc. For those of you who work while connected to public Wi-Fi, Warp VPN comes quite handy as it secures the connection in order to secure the data on your device.
Aside from these, there are a few things that we leave to you to explore. Warp VPN has been around for quite some time and looks quite promising. It is free to install and you can get it on handheld devices via app stores. Head over to the section below to download Warp VPN for PC on Windows and Mac.
How to use Warp VPN on Windows and macOS
When it comes to geo-restrictions, these aren’t imposed on a particular type of device. And if you are facing one, regardless of the device you are using, you won’t be able to access the restricted sites and apps unless you have a VPN such as Cloudflare’s Warp VPN. And when something works, you want to use it on all your devices, be it a mobile device or a PC/Laptop.
Since the app is designed for Android and iOS devices, you can easily install it on handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. In order to run HeimLink on a PC or Laptop, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. And for ease, we have shed light on the process in the section below.
Setting up the Android Emulator
- First, you need to download the Emulator file via the official website. You can follow our guides on Bluestacks for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac.
- If you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google account. That’s it.
Install Warp VPN for PC and Laptop
- Launch the Emulator that you have installed on your PC or Laptop.
- On the home screen, look for the google play store (on Bluestacks you will find it under ‘system apps‘) and open it.
- Now search for Warp VPN via google play search.
- Next, click on the Cloudflare Warp VPN icon and install it via Emulator.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll find Warp VPN under the ‘Apps’ section.
Warp VPN app will not work system-wide and you must open it inside the Bluestacks. If you are having trouble with Warp VPN for PC installation, reach us via comments.