Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC. You can download Wifi Display (Miracast) on your PC and easily mirror your PC content with Miracast TV or Miracast compatible devices.
Before I move on to the main guide, let me tell you a bit about Wifi Display (Miracast) app. Miracast is basically a streaming protocol and it helps you mirror your content from one device to another.
The best thing about Miracast is that all the latest streaming devices are developed to support Miracast. That is why it’s getting popular and popular.
Now coming back to my main topic, you can download Wifi Display (Miracast) for PC using a third-party Android Emulator.
Read more: ThopTV for PC
In this post, I will tell you how you can do it, the installation and downloading process is simple and easy.
Miracast is a powerful streaming protocol that enables operators to mirror content from mobile devices with Android support or computer Windows to TV screens.
If you want to download Wifi Display (Miracast) Android app directly, you can use the following link below.
How to install the WiFi Display app on Windows and Mac
What you will be needing is an Android emulator. An Android emulator emulates the Android system on your PC. The emulator is completely legal and you do not need to worry about it being illegal.
If you are a Windows user I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator. For macOS users I will recommend the NoxPlayer emulator.
You can easily download Download Wifi (Miracast) for Windows & Wifi (Miracast) for Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download the WiFi Display on Windows 10
- Step1: First you need to download and install BlueStacks on your Windows 10. Use this link to download & Install.
- Step2: Once installed, Launch BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac. If this is your first time using BlueStacks, you will require a Gmail ID to use Google Play services on BlueStacks.
- Step3: Open Google Play on BlueStacks and type in WiFi display (Miracast), Hit enter.
- Step4: When you find the app, click on its name, and then on the next page click on Install.
- Step5: Once the app is installed, you will see an icon on your BlueStacks home screen.
- Step6: Now you can use the WiFi display (Miracast) for Windows 10 using BlueStacks on a PC.
Download the app on Mac
- You can download the NoxPlayer emulator from the link I have provided above.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app and search for the WiFi Display app.
- Click on the install button.
- Now you will be asked to log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
Download on Windows 11
The app is not available for download on Windows 11 officially, i-e the app is not available on the Windows 11 official app store. You can follow the steps for Windows 10 as explained above and use the Android emulator to use the app on your PC.
So now you know that the WiFi display (Miracast) is installed on your PC. You can easily mirror your PC screen with other devices and Android smartphones.