Looking for a way to download the XMEye Pro for PC? You are at the right place. You can find a detailed method to download XMEye for PC. CCTV users can download XMEye Pro for PC on both Windows and macOS.
XMEye Pro PC app
Whether you are looking for the xMEye for PC or the xMEye Pro you will find this guide helpful. The XMEye and the XMEye Pro are basically the same applications. It’s just that the pro version of this application has a few more features than the non-pro version.
For those who don’t know, these are surveillance applications built to work with a variety of CCTV cameras. With these applications, you can remotely monitor your CCTV cameras regardless of your location.
The app uses your WiFi or the Mobile Network to establish a connection with your camera. For the first time, the camera and the device with the app need to be connected to the same WiFi connection.
Once you are done, you can take your mobile or laptop anywhere in the world, but the connection will remain intact.
Now, this application is a lot different from ordinary CCTV Monitoring tools. First of all, it can connect to the cameras via LAN connection too. It can record a video and take pictures and it does have an alarm system too. But what makes it unique is its ability to pan, tilt, zoom in, and zoom out.
Yes, you read that right. You can completely control the movements of the CCTV camera with the help of this app provided that your camera supports the motion. You can just touch the screen to move the camera.
Users can connect multiple cameras to their devices using the XMEye Pro for PC app. You can view all the cameras at the same time in a simultaneous view on the app’s home screen.
If you are away, you can set the application to automatically record each and everything that’s happening in front of your cameras.
The whole purpose of this app is to provide you the peace of mind. Security of your home or office is the most important thing. It’s always important to keep an eye on your whereabouts.
Apps like XMEye for PC make it incredibly easy to stay alert all the time without falling into any complex methods. Obviously, you don’t have to sit nearby the camera monitor mounted at your home. And why should you do so when you can have full control in the palm of your hand?
How to Install the XMEye pro app on Windows and Mac
XMEye is built for Android phones, but that doesn’t mean this app is limited to smartphone. This app is much better when running on a Laptop or Desktop computer. This gives you the ability to monitor the cameras on a bigger screen. The Laptop/Desktop PC won’t have the battery problems either so you can leave the app running 24/7.
Requirements to download XMEye for PC
- You need CCTV installed at your home or office.
- You must know the serial number or the IP address of your CCTV.
- Internet connection is needed.
- Windows 10,11 or macOS-powered Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Google Account – If you don’t already have one, you can create one for free.
- BlueStacks or NoxPlayer Android Emulator. You should download BlueStacks if you are using Windows and NoxPlayer if you have a macOS device.
Download XMEye Pro for Windows
- Launch the BlueStacks Emulator on your computer.
- Open the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer now.
- Using the search bar, find the XMEye or XMEye Pro.
- Based on what app you want, install it from search results.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to connect the cameras.
- Start monitoring through your Laptop or PC now, that’s all.
Download XMEye Pro for Mac
- Launch the Nox emulator which you should have downloaded on your device.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID, if you opt to not do it, then you will have another opportunity.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen.
- Search for the XMEye Pro and click on the install button.
- You will now be asked to log in with your Google ID to start the download process.