Download the YouTube Studio app on your PC. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere.
What is the YouTube Studio PC app?
YouTube Studio is an app for YouTube creators. It lets you upload your videos, fill out all of the information, and manage your channel in various ways. You get access to analytics, comment filters, monetization settings, and thumbnail image upload, and you can even manage your channel’s playlists.
It gets consistent updates and it works as advertised most of the time. However, you don’t need this unless you upload videos on a consistent basis.
With the creation of the YouTube Creator Studio application for iOS and Android. Finally, YouTube creators can make more adjustments to their uploaded videos and find out their performance. Let’s take a brief look at the application and how it benefits you as a YouTube creator.
How it helps users
Firstly, in the YouTube Creator Studio application, users are able to keep up with the statistics of their videos. You can see real-time video views, the number of thumbs up and down, the video’s comments, and more.
In comments, there are features that allow you to have full comment moderation control. With analytics, you can see the trend of video views over a course of a week, month, three months, a year, and overall. In terms of video creation, you can edit titles, description, tags, and more.
Edit a video
As you edit a published video (the following options don’t show up if the video is saved as a draft), you have access to an editor – of sorts. Don’t expect miracles: its options are extremely limited and if you wish to work on your project, it’s still better to do so within your choice of video editing software.
However, the advantage of this tool is that you can alter the video without having to re-upload your work, then having to delete the original one, lose your views and comments, and need to get a new URL for the edited version.
The Editor allows you to trim parts of your video, and add background music to it, both of which you really should’ve done prior to uploading your latest creation. Although it could be argued that if you realize part of your video is in error, trimming it is a solution after the fact.
- Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
- Filter and respond to comments
- Get notifications when something important happens
- Update video details including thumbnail images, monetization settings, and schedule dates
- Manage playlists
|Size||Varies with device|
How to Install the YouTube Studio app on Windows and Mac
Download on Windows 10
- You will need an Android emulator, for that purpose I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Run the EXE file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the Youtube Studio app, click on the install button
- Log in with your Google ID to start the download process of the emulator.
You can use the YouTube Studio app on your smartphone as well.
Download on Mac
- I will recommend the NoxPlayer emulator for Mac users.
- Open the emulator and log in using your Google ID.
- Locate the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the app and click on the install button.
- The app will now be downloaded and you can use it without any worries.
Is the YouTube Studio app free?
If you have a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet, you can also use the free Studio app for iOS and Android. This app makes it easy to manage your channel on the go.
What does the YouTube Studio app do?
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
Can you edit in YouTube studio?
To access the editor, go to your Studio and click the Videos tab. Click the video you’d like to edit, then click the Editor tab. The YouTube Video Editor allows you to trim a video—or basically remove any unnecessary content from beginning and end.