Download the Zengo App on your PC. Manage & track your cryptocurrency portfolio in one place – buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin and more.
What is the ZenGo PC app?
ZenGo for PC app disrupted the market this year when they launched their keyless wallet. It is a non-custodial wallet available on iOS devices from an iPhone 6 onwards and on most Android devices. The wallet supports Ether, Bitcoin and Binance Coin, and offers users to conveniently buy crypto through the app using their credit card or Apple Pay.
Normally with crypto wallets, users always have to choose either convenience or full-control over funds (a.k.a custody) but can’t have both. It harnesses the power of “threshold signatures” to instill high-grade security in its non-custodial wallets.
How does it work?
What makes ZenGo for Windows app different from other wallet apps is that the company is trying to build something that is more secure than your average crypto wallet while remaining simple to use and understand. It competes with other non-custodial wallets, such as Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase.com), Argent, etc.
In particular, It is based on multiparty computation (MPC). When you first create your wallet, ZenGo for PC app generates multiple secrets that are stored and encrypted in different ways. It means that the company can’t access your tokens directly and you can recover your wallet if you lose your phone.
With its advanced cryptography, there is no private key. Instead, the responsibility of signing transactions is divided between us and our customers, so that neither party sees the other’s secret information. It also means that you never have to worry about managing private keys again.
Zengo wallet main features:
- User-friendly crypto platform to Sell crypto, earn Bitcoin, trade ETH and more.
- Cash out from Bitcoin to your national currency anytime, with a few simple taps. Supported in the US, EU, and UK.
- Receive $10 USD cashback on your first purchase from any cryptocurrency transaction.
- Commission every time they buy crypto! They’ll receive a nice $10 cashback reward in BTC, too. Best way to earn bitcoin!
- Trade one crypto asset for another — exchange crypto, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos, Doge, USD Coin, and others all with one simple tap — from the safety of your ZenGo secure crypto wallet
Another perk of Zengo for PC is that you can buy crypto easily within the app. There are two options both implemented via third-party providers.
- Buy & sell: allows you to buy crypto with fiat currencies (e.g $ or €) with credit/debit card or bank transfer. The fees for buying with credit card are 5.99% whereas buying by bank transfer only costs 1.99% but takes 1-2 until you receive your purchased crypto Depending on the amount of cryptocurrency you want to purchase in the app, you might have to identify yourself.
- Trade: allows you trade cryptocurrencies against other cryptocurrencies or tokens. For example it allows you to convert your Bitcoin into USDC. Here the fee is just 0.75%.
|Name||ZenGo Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet|
How to Install the ZenGo app app on Window and Mac
- You will need to Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on screen instructions.
- You will be asked to provide your Google ID, if you do not have one, create it.
- Opent the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the ZenGo app and click on the install button.
- Now the ZenGo app will download on your PC and you can use it for free.
You can also use the ZenGo app on your smartphone as well.
Is ZenGo for PC wallet safe?
The platform harnesses the power of “threshold signatures” to instill high-grade security in its non-custodial wallets. Instead of only storing the private key on the user’s phone (and risking a lost device), ZenGo divides the private key into two parts, one of which is stored on its server the other one on the user’s phone.
Can I buy Bitcoin on ZenGo for Windows app?
Buying crypto in ZenGo is easy and safe. You can buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), and more with your credit card (Visa and Mastercard), Apple Pay (Visa and Mastercard), bank transfer (SEPA and Swift), or debit card (Maestro).